Prior to your root canal treatment we request that every patient be seen for a consultation visit. This visit offers many benefits to you and allows us to:
- Evaluate your medical history which may directly effect your treatment
- Take and review necessary radiographs to establish a diagnosis and treatment decision that will be best for you
- Discuss with you the results of the examination along with estimates of time, fees, and prognosis
- Help you with your insurance questions
- Schedule the appropriate treatment time for your particular procedure
- Prepare for any special needs you may have at your treatment visit
- Please remember all patients under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.